Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Vision: Inspiring Children and Families through Kindermusik

I am officially a student.  Our online class in Kindermusik University started July 17, 2011.  And I am seriously reading modules, posting replies in Module 1 discussion forum, watching videos, downloading songs. 

In the Philippines, our group discussed our boards on "My Life Now" and "My Dream Life".  I made a collage for these boards, investing in pastels and crayons for future art classes.  In "My life now, I am in a crossroad, exactly the story I shared earlier in Kindermusik Training Begins post.  I  see Kindermusik as an opportunity to resurrect my talents and have a balanced time between work and family. 

In my dream life, I want to bring children and families together through my Kindermusik programs and create a learning environment where they will enjoy "quality time" with each other and will be "inspired" to pursue a lifelong love for music and arts. This is MY VISION.

Through Kindermusik, I will be able to have balance in my life, and have more time to do what I love to do like blogging, writing, maybe in the future even writing children's books, travelling and chasing sunsets wherever I go, establishing a farm and planting fruit-bearing trees of our own, and also being an Advocate of Breastfeeding, Lamaze childbirth, responsible parenthood, and child rights, among others. 

I can't contain my excitement in starting this journey.  It is quite overwhelming but I know that I can do it!

--Wondermom A. (Angelina Jolie is right, a single journey can change one's life...)

No comments:

Post a Comment