Monday, May 9, 2011

My so-called Day-Off

This is my so-called day off.

I was really hoping for a day off yesterday and looking forward to korean food and foot spa, and some clothes shopping at Marien, all in our busy street of Don Antonio/Holy Spirit Drive. But of course, luck would have it that my daughter will insist on coming with me to the spa, and my other daughter left behind crying for at least an hour before sleeping. And of course, Manny Pacquio and Bagyong Bebeng decided to have their own say on the matter.

This is I think the predicament of mothers. We're wishing for a day off but never really getting it, because in real life mothers can't zone out all their concerns. In reality, maybe our day off is just a few hours really before we go back to mother mode.


This is our trip to Chic Nails for spa bonding, while Bagyong Bebeng showered the metro with her love.




Before going to the spa, we had Korean food at Insadong Korean Restaurant, near BPI Don Antonio. Super yummy. We had korean side dishes, bibimbap (rice with veggies), jap chae (glass noodles), kalbi chim (beef stew) and korean noodle soop (so hot). Good for nine people at P2,200++ only. What a treat!


Hope you had a meaningful "me time" yesterday mothers!
(cant wait to try Chic Nails non invasive treatment for my fat thighs in July, tnx gail hehehe)

--Wondermom A.

P.S. Loving my neighborhood

Chic Nails Day Spa (Holy Spirit Drive, QC)
http://www.chicnailsandspa.com/
Telephone: (02) 3936503
Mobile: +63927 3182865

Insadong Korean Restaurant
Holy Spirit Drive, QC

No comments:

Post a Comment