Thursday, December 8, 2011

Me and Edward Cullen

I am 35.
I should be past girly crushes and idol stuff.
I have a good marriage, a hubby who I love dearest and who loves me too.
I have two kids who give me all the silliness I need in my life.

But can I just have a moment away from motherhood, marriage, and my life to appreciate Edward Cullen?
And how I really appreciate how deep, faithful, even life-ending and forever he can love Bella even if it is only described in pages of a novel and captured beautifully in film?

I am claiming him as my sanity break.
Just looking.
I think I deserve it once in a while.  All moms deserve a sanity break in their own way.






Wow!

Now I'm back to regular programming : )

--Wondermom A. (I see in you the beginning of forever)

No comments:

Post a Comment