Thursday, September 1, 2011

Being Silly in Kindermusik Village Class

Yes, I survived my Kindermusik Village Class Practicum yesterday.
I'm sincerely grateful to Teacher Jeannie, Teacher Maya, fellow teachers Sig and Rona for bearing with me!
I must have been a sight to behold.  Singing like I'm in church with a tamborine to boot! Dancing and wiggling with a serious face while my tamborine bangs them unexpectedly. What a sight!

My Evaluation: I need to be silly : )

I think I've forgotten how to be naturally silly. 
Establishing my career in a government and international organization for the last 12 years has turned me into a serious, newscaster bedroom-voice, instruction-focused person.

I can't remember the last time I have been silly, harmless, innocent, inoffensive.
The only time I tend to be goofy and silly is when my children want me to chase them "monster-like ala Sadako" around the house. 
I let them peep insde my nose until they cant stop laughing. 
I pretend to be "choo-choo train" and bump my butt with their little bodies while we laugh and tumble to the floor.

I can't believe that I didn't remember these times.  These are precious moments I should have immortalized in my mind, in my heart.
Which just shows...
I can be silly.  Even at 35 : )
I am silly.

I just didn't accept it yet. 
I am accepting it now.

I am letting all my silliness go.
I am freeing myself.
I'm taking my cue from my children.





--Wondermom A. (wishing I can be naturally silly and innocent as my children)


2 comments: