Thursday, February 24, 2011

You can't put me down

There will always be more talented people than me.  But I am pursuing my calling, my passion and with that, I know that I am bound to succeed.  No asian organization, person, thing or even animal can put me...Wondermom A...down.

If you're asking me what my "calling" or "passion" is... I would just share with you some of the things that have always given me a super high when Im doing it:

1. reading books
2. party planning
3. playing with children
4. seeing children's toys
5. dreaming about Canada
6. singing

If I put them all together, I will have to come up with ....tadah..Wondermom's Toys and Party Needs :  )
in Canada maybe wink wink

Lord. I surrender to you my life's aspirations and dreams, be it done according to your will.

--Wondermom A. (survivor)

No comments:

Post a Comment