Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wondermom's Party Needs and Treasure trove that is Divisoria

I am amazed at Divisoria.  My last trip to this place was way back 2007.  I went back yesterday to buy lootbag stuff and prizes for my daughter's family day with a fellow nursery parent.  I was shocked by the cheapness of them all.  We journeyed to the basement level of Divisoria Mall walking from Juna Luna St.  There were a lot of toy stores beside the wet market... Imagine...

pad paper, pens, stickers from P 3.00 - P 8. 00 per piece for wholesale price (if you buy a minimum of 6 pieces).  In the malls, these things costs P 10.00 at the "Everything P10" stalls.
Disney themed backpacks for only P 20.00 (small) and P 25.00 (medium size).  In tiangges, these are being sold at minimum P 50.00.
Pinata for P 150.00. 
Balloons for P 120.00 (24 pieces with stick)
Bubble wands for P15.00.  outside divisoria this costs P 35.00 :  (
and a lot lot more...
I had a realization that if I wanted to have a business that is close to my heart, it will be organizing party needs.  Divisoria will be my main supplier.  I can organize my party needs according to theme, starting from loot bags, decors, balloons, then by ocassion starting from birthdays to halloween, christmas, valentines, etc. 
Oh im so excited.  But wait, where do I start? I have to talk to my brother to help me with my feasibility plan.
Back to blogging soon with my lootbag and prizes finds :  )

- Wondermom A. (excited like a fairy princess)

No comments:

Post a Comment