Friday, February 25, 2011

Bayan Ko

Remembering EDSA Revolution 1986, I was just 7 years old, too young to understand what is happening to the country.  Now that I am old enough and reading http://www.edsarevolution.com/, I cant help but be proud of the Filipinos who fought for freedom that time...despite the Philippines being corrupted in government and all, I love my country...this is my homeland...my greatest wish for my country I say with a song from Freddie Aguilar...

Ang bayan kong Pilipinas


Lupain ng ginto't bulaklak

Pag-ibig na sa kanyang palad

Nag-alay ng ganda't dilag





At sa kanyang yumi at ganda

Dayuhan ay nahalina

Bayan ko, binihag ka

Nasadlak sa dusa





CHORUS

Ibon mang may layang lumipad

Kulungin mo at umiiyak

Bayan pa kayang sakdal-dilag

Ang 'di magnasang makaalpas



Pilipinas kong minumutya

Pugad ng luha at dalita

Aking adhika


Makita kang sakdal laya

---Wondermom A. (wishing for a better tomorrow for the Philippines)

No comments:

Post a Comment