Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My 25 List

My growing list when the biological clock turns 25 hehehe...


#1 Jollibee Eclipse Team Edward tumbler, seriously I want this : )

*nope, did not get this one, late to buy, promo already ended: (




















#2 chinoiserie chic (hope to get some vases, ivory figurines, etc. in Beijing this August!)


* still to buy at Beijing, if expensive, i found an alternative shop that's way cheap, im already attempted to buy hehehe





#3 Dwell Studio bed linen (heavenly!)






*did not get, but anyway, I have more birthdays to come : )


#4 twilight books 1 to 4 (dont have a copy of my own)

* yey bought these as a gift for myself : )




#5 Union Electric Oven (naflor, ibigay mo na sa akin, di mo naman ginagamit eh : ))

* tnx sisses naflor, gail and bro jr. once the opportunity arises, I'll roast a whole chicken for you all!

#6 a handyphone with Facebook, Twitter apps


* hopefully next week, c/o Smart Gold free handphones : )


#7 a sewing machine that I can use for my DIY curtains, preferably Singer Sewing Machine : )
* sorry, maybe next year : )





2 comments:

  1. 1) kaya kong ibigay sa iyo
    2) kahit sa guangzhou meron nito
    3) i love target ! gusto mo pabili kay orly?
    4) gusto mo bday gift? isa lang or 2 hehehe
    5) ano buzz - magagamit ko din yun. teka gusto mo sayo na lang yung luma ko? nakapagbake naman si gail dun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sige so number 1 and 4 na sa iyo ha yipee! pwede sa number 4 eh twilight at breaking dawn : )

    yung sa target, may dwell pala dun? sige pabili ako at ipaparegalo ko k luther ang ganda noh tapos dalhin mo na lang paguwi niyo from canada...ayoko ng CHEKWA mong oven, hindi ko maintindihan...sige si gail at jr na lang pabili ko ng oven bweheheh

    ReplyDelete