Friday, July 16, 2010

My Travel Partner: Shanghai'ed in China

I'm so excited to go on a vacation with my husband this coming August to see the Great Wall of China in Beijing.

Since this vacation would entail lots of walking, I'm already planning what clothes to wear and what shoes to bring. My clothes should be lightweight since its summer in August in China. My shoes should be very comfortable and can withstand a whole day of walking and walking and walking...which brings to mind.. ta dah..."Shanghai shoes of Anthology"...


This pair of shoes would definitely be the best travel partner for me. I can pair it with any outfit..in fact I can bring only this pair of shoes and be fashionable the entire time I am on vacation. Shanghai'ed in China is the best way to travel.

I will wear the shoes with an ensemble of lace/ sleeveless blouse or shirt and slim cargo pants/shorts...


+


or this...



+


Simple yet fashionable...that's what I like

- Wondermom A.

No comments:

Post a Comment