Thursday, June 3, 2010

nesting, school opening, gardening and more

I've been so busy this past few months, with the renovation of our house in April, moving in and final interior design in May, Boracay trip in mid-May, and now come school opening in June. yehey Lia will be in nursery already...sniff how time flies so fast. If only I could lengthen the time to 32 hours a day I would! more time for blogging : )

Our house is now a work in progress, the interior design is not yet complete, with paintings and other accessories not yet bought, i'm finding the time (and the money) to buy them...but slowly we've adjusted to our new home, will hold the purchases until I can unload all the things inside the boxes and arrange things in their proper places. I hope I can take pictures already for the before and after portion, maybe after school opens I can start on it, wait for it it another blog...but now we're more focus on preparing Lia for school...I've completed putting name tags to her things, its fortunate that we bought her school bag, shoes, and other stuff way back in January, so we wont be caught in the shopping frenzy now. bag, uniform, shoes, lunchbox, PE uniform/shoes, undergarment shorts -check; tags on school supplies - check; covered notebooks/books - check; haircut - yikes not yet, should be this weekend, maybe a trip to Toni and Guy will do the trick...

Putting aside my school mode, Luther and I started fixing our small patch garden in front of our house last weekend. We bought flowers (white angel, santan) and other yellow green and maroon plants (names I forgot) to liven up the home front. I know Im a green thumb, I know I am...the garden will be my test. now we're going to plant palm trees so the house will have more shade, less use for electric fans, less expense yihee!

ok im off to work again...see you on my next post...
P.S. hey mommies, what are you planning for father's day? share!

No comments:

Post a Comment