Monday, March 8, 2010

Yes I Can

Have you ever felt tired of doing something? Did you wake up one day feeling no energy in getting up and felt like delaying all the things that you need to do on that day?

Lately, I've felt really down, I noticed little things that irked me and I was more sensitive that usual, seeing first the negative of things. I can't even remember the last time I had a good laugh, that my tummy ached from it. Being me, I decided to read a book to wallow on my sadness, finally deciding on reading Nicolas Sparks' The Wedding. The book celebrated love and forgiveness and romanticism. And my heart was just overwhelmed with sadness, that I had to read this book to realize that life is what you make of it. If you wallow in sadness, you will always see things in a sad light, never realizing the beauty that lies beneath these things.

Procrastination, stress, or anxiety does this to people. Learn from my experience, by acknowledging first that you sometimes have your own “down/ lazy/stressed” time can provide an opportunity for you to transform this situation into a positive one.

Starting the day right by breaking up daily goals into smaller ones can jumpstart your day. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by all the things you need to do, you can set one specific goal and task at a time, and after completing that task, you’ll have more confidence of achieving your other goals for the day, and paving the way for a more positive attitude. This in turn will give you more energy to finish things that you’ve started. Maybe it’s all in the state of mind, really!

Once you decided to start your day right by positively thinking “Yes I Can”, your energy and positive vibe will give your mind and body the extra push it needs to succesfully complete your tasks, leading to a simpler hassle-free life.

Say it with me…”Yes I Can!”.

Now that wasnt so hard after all : )

No comments:

Post a Comment