Friday, June 18, 2010

Weekend Reading: Real Home Ideas 5

For those wanting to have a good read over the weekend, why not check out Real Living's Real Home Ideas 5 for small space solutions.



Instead of hiring a professional, why not do the design on your own and gloss over the interesting and practical suggestions from this book to make over your home...from improving your living room, work area, to storage solutions for your kitchen and room cabinets. It also comes with a do-it-yourself furniture layout which you can design before you re-arrange your area.

I just love reading interior design books and magazines. They make me feel that it's so easy to do the makeover and that a well-designed home is not a dream but can be a reality. I think I'll go to my neighborhood bookstore and get a copy of my own for onlyP 195.00.

Can't wait for this weekend of good reading!

- Wondermom A.

(Picture from Real Living http://www.realliving.com.ph/blog/)

No comments:

Post a Comment