Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am woman. I have rights.

I am a woman. 
I have the right to live a full life. 
I have the right to say no.
I have the right to decide on when to have a family and how many children I would have. 
I believe in God. 
I believe in the Catholic faith. 
I believe in prevention, not abortion.
I believe the state should have the responsibility to control population in order to curb increasing poverty in the country.
I believe that state and church should work together to educate and inform Filipinos about natural family planning.
I believe in responsible parenthood.
I support the RH Bill.

--Wondermom A.

P.S.
For more information on laws, legistation and Filipino women, please go to the Philippine Commission on Women's website. http://www.ncrfw.gov.ph/index.php/laws-legislation-filipino-women.

For the whole text of RH Bill 5043, please click the link below:
http://2010presidentiables.wordpress.com/reproductive-health-bill-5043/text-of-rh-bill-no-5043/

No comments:

Post a Comment